Thursday 9 February 2012

BUN ME UP AND ADD A BOW!




After trying out MILLIONS of hair styles to jazz up my new blonde locks i discovered how EASY it is to do these bun and bow looks! You can have them high or low, loose or tight ,pretty much any way you like and will still look FAB! 

You can get these Donuts from Boots, SuperDrug or any shop that sells beauty products and they only cost few £'s









n


Heres some pics of my bun, very plain and simple yet effective! I used a Donut ( medium size) and wrap  my hair around it and add my extensions to cover any pins holding it all together! and lots hair spray needed to get rid of flyways! 




When i saw this plait and bun style i was sooo excited!!WHHYYY didnt i think of this earlier!? lol It gives the plain bun a different twist and makes it less wedding style hair and more IMA PARTY HARD AND LOOK HOT hair :) 
Im Def trying this out for my bday so il let you know how that goes xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment