Sunday 12 February 2012

BDAY @ DEFECTED!

Defected @ Ministry of Sound was AMAZEBALLS! Had a great birthday ( even though actual bday is Monday 13th) but was a seriously good night and perfect way to celebrate! Not sure if it was to everybody's taste but I love house....so just made sense! However my camera got lost so that was abit of a downer and the great pics are gone :( so i don't have proper pics of my outfit etc but here is a few snaps i had from my fone. 
xXx






The outfit is covered up by the blazer, but its off shoulder Asos body and LB shorts ( of course), Topshop double striped tights and Necklace Primark ( but its very old)





LB Skull earrings, Bracelet and Necklace, available to order



 LB Skull Bracelet £18 and Heart ring £18 and Topshop tights £12




 I got leopard print Minx done on my nails which i loved! I usually get this done on my toes as it lasts at least a month! However it doesn't last as long on nails and does peel off much quicker. I wouldn't recommend it for nails really but for one day or special occasion they are fab!




You know its gonna be a good night when the Raybans come out! lol


Heres my 'Bun Do' which is on the side this time, However was in a  major rush so i didnt get to try out the plait up the back! Will do soon xXx




All my lovely ladies xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment